导语：沮丧英文翻译：dispressed，dispression 沮丧Depression,eat one's heart out,dismay 沮丧是指灰心丧气、长吁短叹、感叹命运的不公，时运的不济，十分伤心。对什么事都提不起兴趣，整天无精打采，封闭自己，给自己构筑一个小天地，在那里责备自己，怨恨自己，自信心下降，疏于与外界沟通，孤寂、悲观;不能正确面对现实，总想逃避现实看不到未来的希望，观念固执，在那里自我品尝苦果。
dispirited; depressed; dejected; disheartened.
fall into a depression;
he is in a state of deep depression on account of his failure to pass the examination.
i arrived on a hot june morning too depressed to feel nervous.
why is she looking so dejected.
沮丧Depression,eat one's heart out,dismay
低落沮丧low and depressed
have one's heart in one's boots
out of heart
be in the suds
down in the dumps
- dispirited; depressed; dejected; disheartened:
fall into a depression; 变得精神沮丧
He is in a state of deep depression on account of his failure to pass the examination. 他因考试不及格深感沮丧。
I feel depressed.
It's a gloomy day.
The thought of having to take the exam again depressed me.
Whoever says blues is in blues.
The overall tax bill from the industry might not be so distressingly low.
Yet gloom is the wrong response to this development.
He was depressed because he had not passed his examinations.
The cold weather gets me down.
It is frustrating now because we are stagnating at a terrible air quality level.
沮丧地 with dismay ; despondingly ; despondently ; in low spirits
感到沮丧 heart sink ; feel frustrated ; feel down ; being depressed
沮丧标签 sad tab
魔法沮丧 Dampen Magic
有些沮丧 Some frustrated ; Some frustration ; A little bit down
容易沮丧 get depressed easily ; Easily frustrated
表示沮丧 Feeling Depressed
被沮丧 were frustrated
1. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration.
2. He was frustrated by his inability to wave down a taxi.
3. I'm depressed by the bovine enthusiasm of the crowd's response.
4. When things go wrong, all of us naturally feel disappointed and frustrated.
5. He often appeared angry and frustrated by the intransigence of both sides.
6. The result later in life may be feelings of emptiness and depression.
7. Everyone has days when they feel dejected or down.
8. I must admit the state of the country depresses me.
9. All in all, it appeared that a pretty depressing summer awaited Jones.
10. I was disappointed whenever the cook found fault with my work.
11. He was more than usually depressed by problems at work.
12. There was a slight air of dejection about her.
13. You have no idea how depressed it made me.
14. We've been on a bit of a downer since the Liverpool game.
15. "Don't let that get you down," he said ruffling Ben's dark curls.